The Club welcomes new members.
If you are interested in joining our Club you are welcome to come to a meeting or two of your choice to see if the Club is right for you. We have:
- single memberships – $75
- memberships for two or more people who reside at the one address such as families (minimum age is six years. Please include the dates of birth for members aged from 6 to 18 years) – $100
- student memberships (fulltime) – $40
- young naturalists (6–18) – $40
All memberships expire on 31 December each year. New members joining in October, November or December receive membership for the remainder of the year and the next calendar year.
You can join the Club in one of the following ways:
- Complete the online application form and submit it. Then make your payment directly into the Club’s bank with “New member” and your surname in the appropriate fields. Print your receipt and post it to the Club or print your receipt as a pdf and attach to an email.
- You can join and pay at meetings of the main branch. Check out the program.
Please note we do not have Credit Card facilities.
Renewing your membership
If you are renewing your membership, please use the 2017 Tax Invoice form sent within your newsletter in December 2016. Link here -> 2017 Membership renewal form
If you have any questions please ask at a meeting or contact the Club.