Volume 21 No 4 December 18 1997
- Status of the northern population of the butterfly, the Western Dark Azure (Ogyris otanes) in Western Australia. By R. Hart and M. Powell.
- Aboriginal occupation in the limestone caves and rock shelters of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste region, Western Australia: Research background and archaeological perspective. By C.E. Dortch and J. Dortch.
- The gecko, Gehyra australia, feeding on the sap of Acacia holosericea. By M. Letnic and K. Madden.
- Book Review. Birds of Southwestern Australia: An atlas of changes in distribution and abundance of the wheatbelt avifauna. D.A. Saunders and J.A. Ingram, Surrey Beatty & Sons 1995. Reviewed by I. Abbott and R. Johnstone.
- Small terrestrial vertebrate communities in remnant vegetation in the central wheatbelt of Western Australia. By G.T. Smith, J. Leone and C.R. Dickman.
- Vegetation and flora of Scott National Park and adjacent recreation reserves. By C. Robinson and G. Keighery.
Volume 21 No 3 June 18 1997
- Description of a new subspecies of Bush-Warbler of the genus Cettia from Alor Island, Indonesia. By R.E. Johnstone and J.C. Darnell.
- Removal of a feral cat from Serrurier Island. By D. Moro.
- An insular population of Lerista griffini and comments on the identity of Lerista praefrontalis (Lacertillia: Scincidae). By B. Maryan and D. Robinson.
- Description of a new subspecies of Boobook Owl Ninox novaeseelandiae (Gmelin) from Roti Island, Indonesia. By RE. Johnstone and J.C. Darnell.
- Natural history of the Chrysomelid Chrysophtharta debilis (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) in southwestern Australia. By G.P. Hall
- From Field and Study
- An additional species of reptile for Rottnest Island, Western Australia. By L.A. Smith.
- First records of the blind snake Ramphotyphlops braminus from Western Australia. By Kevin Coate.
- Washing of a male Splendid Fairy-wren by a female. By Peter McMillan.
- Brahminy Kite on the Swan River. By C.F.H. Jenkins
- Red-tailed Black Cockatoo Feeding on Berries of Cape Lilac. By R.H. Stranger.
Volume 21 No 2 December 31 1996
- History of the disappearance of native fauna from the Nullarbor Plain through the eyes of long time resident Amy Crocker. By J.D. Richards and Jeff Short.
- Boranup Bossiaea (Bossiaea disticha): Distribution and biology. By Greg Keighery.
- Seasonal climates and flowering time. By J. Gentilli.
- Breeding Varanus brevicauda. By Graham G. Thompson.
- Oviposition by water bugs (Hemiptera: Corixidae) induces changes in dissolved oxygen and turbidity measurements in Thomsons Lake, Western Australia. By Mark C. Bailey and Davide P. Hamilton.
- Live capture techniques for the European rabbit. By Laurie E. Twigg, Sandra L. Griffin and Catherine M. O’Reilly.
- Errata Correction to: RHIND, S.G. 1996 Habitat tree requirements and the effects of removal during logging on the marsupial Brush-tailed Phascogale (Phascogale tapoatafa tapoatafa) in Western Australia. The Western Australian Naturalist 21(1):1-22.
Volume 21 No 1 March 29 1996
- Habitat tree requirements and the effects of removal during logging on the marsupial Brush-tailed Phascogale (Phascogale tapoatafa tapoatafa) in Western Australia. By S.G. Rhind
- The birds of Roti Island, Nusa Tengagga, Indonesia. By R.E. Johnstone and P Jepson.
- Germination in the Western Australian Pitcher Plant Cephalotus follicualris and its unusual seedling development. By J.G. Conran and M.D.Denton.
- A Blue and White Flycatcher (Ficedula cyanomelana), a new bird for Australia. By R.E. Johnstone and J.C. Darnell
- Notes on the diet of Varanus gouldii in a semi-urban environment. By G.G. Thompson.
- The search for Eriostemon falcatus, a presumed extinct species from Western Australia. By F.H. Mollemans.
- A lizard and snake census on Atley Station. By G.G. Thompson.
- Re-discovery of Schoenus natans (Cyperaceae). By G. Keighery and B. Keighery.
- Vegetation in relation to substrate at John Forrest National Park, Western Australia. By W. Foulds and J. Parsons.
- From Field and Study
- Painted Button-quail on the Swan Coastal Plain. By John Dell and Ric How.