Volume 23 No 4 November 30, 2002
- Community involvement in the assessment of the health of selected remnants in south-western Australia. By V M Saffer.
- Part I: General introduction.
- Part II: Volunteer surveys as a reliable indicator of species richness and abundance
- Part III: Assessing ecosystem health in selected remnants using data collected by volunteers.
- Part IV: A new method for remnant vegetation evaluation, health assessment and indicators for restoration.
- Seed-banks in two remnant reserves of contrasting location, ecology and management history in south-western Australia. By V M Saffer, S. Wild and S D.Hopper.
- Index to Volume 23
Volume 23 No 3 January 31, 2002
- Status of the Woma, Aspidites ramsayi, in south-west Western Australia. By Brad Maryan.
- Colonisation by ants of a planted bush garden plot in Perth, Western Australia. By James Kain, Brian E Heterick and Jonathan D Majer.
- Reproduction and egg incubation in the Western Bearded Dragon, Pogona minor. By Peter S Harlow, David J Pearson and Magnus Peterson.
- The occurrence of Tetragonia decumbens and Trachyandra divaricata in southern Australia. By Petrus C Heyligers.
- Herpetofauna survey of Maralla Road bushland. By Brad Maryan, Robert Browne-Cooper and Brian Bush.
- Sea turtle records Barrow Island, Western Australia. By Kellie Pendoley. Little Crows Corvus bennetti on the coastal plain of south-western Australia. By Ian Rowley.
- Notes on the eggs and burrows of two species of dragon lizards (Lophognathus longirostris and Lophognathus gilberti). By L A Smith.
- An observation of nest burrow theft in the dragon lizard Gemmatophora longirostris. By Lindley McKay and Rohan H Clarke.
- From Field And Study:
- Little Corellas feeding on Pinus pinaster. By Kevin F. Kenneally.
- Carnaby’s Cockatoos feeding on Liquidamber. By Kevin F. Kenneally.
- Additional notes on the birds of Edithana Pool, Lyons River. By Stephen J. Reynolds.
- Clutch of Varanus caudolineatus (Varanidae). By G G Thompson and S.A. Thompson.
- Observations on green loopers (Chrysodeixix argentifera and C.eriosema) feeding on lavender. By Kevin Kenneally, Jean Paton and Marianne Lewis.
- Obituary: Dr Joseph (Giuseppe) Gentilli. By John Dell
Volume 23 No 2 September 26 2001
- Birds, Mammals and Flora of Gooseberry Hill: General Introduction. By Michael Brooker
- Birds of Gooseberry Hill. By Michael Brooker.
- Mammals of Gooseberry Hill. By Michael Brooker.
- Plants of Gooseberry Hill. By Michael Brooker and Penny Hussey.
Volume 23 No 1 April 19 2001
- Historic record of Australian Pelican, Pelecanus conspicillatus, breeding in southwest Western Australia. By I Abbott.
- Birds of Kingston Rest north-east Kimberley, Western Australia. By K H Coate, R E Johnstone and G A Lodge.
- The development of nature-based tourism in Western Australia. By K H Coate.
- An unusual pelage colour of the common Sheath-Tailed Bat, Taphozous georgianus, from the Pilbara of Western Australia. By K.N. Armstrong and S.D. Anstee.