Volume 25 No 4 – February 28, 2007
- The non-volant vertebrate fauna of the Burrup Peninsula, Western Australia. By P.G. Kendrick.
- Observations of diurnal behaviour in the geeko Strophurus jeanae. By David Algaba.
- The Hawaiian fungus Agaricus rotalis, in Australia. By Neale L. Bougher.
- Rediscovery of Aprasia rostratus on the Montebello Islands, Western Australia. By Brad Maryan and Brian Bush.
- Feral European Honey Bees: a major threat to cockatoos and other tree hollow users. By R.E. Johnstone and T. Kirby.
- Lechenaultia divaricata (Goodeniaceae) from the Great Victoria Desert, a new species record for Western Australia. By Myles H.M. Menz and Belinda C. Barnett.
- From Field and Study: Chestnut-rumped Thornbills robbing meat ants. By Michael Brooker
- Unusual behaviours by White-fronted Chats and Black-faced Woodswallows. By Michael and Lesley Brooker
- Perentie, Varanus giganteus, in Kalbarri National Park. By John Sullivan.
- Status and pre-migrating aggregations of Tree Martins on Rottnest Island. By John Dell and Erin Harris
Volume 25 No 3 – December 30, 2006
- Identification of the Desert Mouse, Pseudomys desertor and the Western Chestnut Mouse, Pseudomys nanus. By N.K. Cooper, R.J. Teale, P.G. Kendrick and C. Durrant .
- The vegetation, flora and fauna of Saddle Island, near Walpole, Western Australia. By I. Abbott, R. Cranfield, P. Van Heurck and T. Middleton.
- A recently observed increase in distribution of the Desert Mouse, Pseudomys desertor, in Western Australia. By N.K. Cooper, R.J. Teale, and P.G. Kendrick.
- First Australia record of Black-capped Kingfisher (Haleyon pileata). By R.E. Johnstone and J.C. Darnell.
- Obituary – Michael Southwell-Keely.
- From Field and Study:
- Rose-crowned Fruit-dove on Maret Island – a new location and food source. By Kevin Coate
- Additional breeding information for Fairy Tern on the Houtman Abrolhos Islands. By Kevin Coate
- Extentsion of the known geographic range of the Princess Parrot: a record from Eucla, 1872. By Ian Abbott
Volume 25 No 2 – March 30, 2006
- Probable local extinction of the Bush Rat. Rattus fuscipes on East Wallabi Island in the Houtman Island. By N.K. Cooper, R.A. How and A. Desmond.
- Birds of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Indian Ocean. By D. Hopton.
- Appraising vertebrate diversity of Bonapart Islands, Kimberley, Western Australia. By Ric Howe, Linc Schmitt, Roy Teale and Mark Cowan.
- Floristics of the Shark Bay World Heritage site, Western Australia: Vegetation and flora of 34 small islands. By G.J. Keighery, J.J. Alford, M.E. Trudgen and W.R. Muir.
- In Memoriam – Doris Isabel Johnson.
Volume 25 No 1 – December 30, 2005
- A herpetofauna hotspot, the central west coast of Western Australia. By Brad Maryan
- Systematics and biology of the southern Western Australian Centrolepidaceae. By Greg Keighery
- Observations of cannibalism and prey records in the Dugite or Spotted Brown Snake (Pseudonaja affinis affinis). By Brad Maryan and Glen Gaikhorst
- The status of bat roosts in caves in the south west of Western Australia, with a focus on Quininup Lake Cave. By Kyle N. Armstrong, Ric Brown and Peter Armstrong
- From Field and Study:
- James Drummond and the Black Kangaroo Paw [Macropidia fuliginosa]. By Rica Erickson
- A record of a Blind Snake, Ramphotyphlops pinguis on the Swan Coastal Plain, Perth, Western Australia. By David Algaba
- A range extension for Lerista lineopunctulata and a second record of Lerista lineata, near Yalgorup, Western Australia. By Robert A Davis and Michael J Bamford