- James Pollard – Western Australia’s first freelance nature writer – with particular reference to his nom de plume ‘Mopoke’.
By L.A. Smith and F. Smith.
- Notes on the distribution and conservation status of the Perth Line Skink, Lerista lineata: A small lizard in a big city.
By B. Maryan, G. Gaikhorst, M. O’Connell and S. Callan.
- Status of Typha orientalis in Western Australia.
By Greg Keighery and Steve McCabe.
- Twenty-five years buried: Rediscovery of the Bungle Bungle Robust Slider, Lerista bunglebungle (Lacertilia: Sphenomorphidae).
By Ray Lloyd.
- Interesting natural history observations made by a ship-wrecked sailor on the Norwest Cape in 1875-76.
By A.N. Start.
- Contact calls of Baudin’s Cockatoo Calyptorhynchus baudinii.
By R.E. Johnstone and T. Kirkby.
- From Perth to Rottnest and back again: Silvereye movements across open water.
By James L. Sansom and Mark D. Blythman.
- Here today, gone tomorrow: A Mistletoe saga.
By A.N. Start, J.D. Start and M.J. Start.
- From Field and Study.