- Bobtail skink (Tiliqua rugosa) observations on the Darling Scarp, Perth, Western Australia, 1985–2015.
By Michael Brooker
- Silver Gulls (Chroicocephalus novae-hollandiae) as vectors for invasive Olives (Olea europaea ssp. europaea) onto Penguin Island, Shoal-water Bay, Rockingham.
By Kate Brown and Grazyna Paczkowska
- Suburban occurrence of birds: A microgeographic perspective based on comparison of two sites in inner suburbs of Perth.
By Ian Abbott and Geoff Barrett
- Quercus (Fagaceae) in Western Australia.
By Michael T. Lohr and Greg Keighery
- Protea repens (L.) L. (Proteaceae), a new naturalised record for Australia.
By Mike Griffiths and Greg Keighery
- Status of Paspalum distichum L. and P. vaginatum Sw. (Poaceae) in Western Australia.
By Greg Keighery
- Obituary: Betty Doreen Wellington
- From Field and Study