POSTPONED¦Excursion to Chittering Valley
25 April, 3:00 pm-27 April, 3:00 pm
Peace Be Still is a place for rest and nurturing. A 300 acre property which offers many scenic walks through bush or riverbank settings with opportunities to view kangaroos and emus.
A place to get away from daily pressures, re-evaluate the priorities of life, re-charge your energies and give yourself a chance to listen to the Voice within – to direct you onwards. Its purpose is to give people space through Nature to find peace in their lives so that they in turn can find a purpose and give peace to others.
DRBs will have a range of activities open to them over the weekend.
- 25th – 3pm Gathering and evening sharing of spotlighting gifts seen.
- 26th & 27th Diana Papenfus is leading the walks over the weekend
- Opportunties to explore outside of Peace be Still for small independent groups. Look over this site Visit Chittering and let organiser know your preferences
- Wendy, our host, has written a book on a contemporary of Eric McCrum, The Birdman ABC
A labyrinth overlooking the valley will add to the enjoyment of your stay by a walk through its paths. Meditation is an option too at the Chapel.
There is a range of accommodation:
- including camping ($10) and Caravan ($20)
- a shared cottage accommodation for 12 people is fully self contained with ground and upper levels. Each of these have shower and toilet facilities.
An open lounge area is available on the ground floor. For cooking there is a microwave, oven and outside barbecue Cottage (group) $60 pp
- Guest house has a beautiful open lounge area with a cosy fireplace and beautiful valley views. It also offers a large seating area for meals. A library offers an additional area for groups
- $115 per person per night (includes all meals)
- $125 per person per night with ensuite (dbl room)
- Bed & Breakfast $60
Please look over the accommodation options on the Peace be Still website and advise organiser ASAP what you will be selecting.