Enjoying the Australian bush – a flora, fauna and bird walk in Beverley – with the DRB
30 August, 10:00 am-3:00 pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join with the Beverley Naturalist’s Club and be led by them through two of their significant reserves looking for all the relevant local natural history, whether flora, birds or fauna. It is also a great opportunity to socialise with club members as it is an all-day event and we will be having morning tea provided for us, and then having lunch together.
Excursion: Sunday 30th August 2020.
“Enjoying the Australian Bush” A flora, fauna and bird walk in reserves in Beverley – a joint excursion with Phyllis Facey and the Beverley Naturalist Club.
Location: Meet at Brooking Street Reserve just out of Beverley. Morning tea provided and then Phyllis Facey will lead a walk through the reserve.
Then we have lunch at the local oval – please bring your own.
Then Phyllis will lead the group to a reserve at Talbot and Audrey from York River Conservation group will lead us on a the walk through there.
More details later.
- Please bring your mobile phone and have it switched on – so we can reach you in case of emergency.
- Please put 0436-448-647 in your mobile phone (DRB number) so you can reach us if you get lost finding the reserve or there is an emergency.
- Please carry sufficient water with you.
- Please wear closed in shoes.
- It may be wet prepare to bring wet weather gear.
- Please bring your own lunch and afternoon tea as required, morning tea is provided on arrival.
- Please bring cash for your donation (Visitors is a minimum of a gold coin donation per person).
When you book in you will be sent these practical reminders.
On arrival each person must sign in individually to comply with club policies. If you are not a member of the club please bring a minimum of a gold coin donation for each person, to contribute to the cost of running the excursion and club. Thank you. It is free for financial members.
If once you have booked in you find you are unable to attend for any reason, it is essential that you let Anne know asap: DRBexcursions@wanaturalists.org.au or DRB phone: 0436-448-647. Do not simply not turn up, this is unfair on the organisers and unfair on people on the waiting list.
We look forward to having you with us for a wonderful morning.