The Club welcomes new members. If you are interested in joining you are welcome to come to a meeting or two of your choice to see if the Club is right for you. We have:
- Single memberships – $75 per year
- Family memberships for two or more people who reside at the one address such as families – $100 per year
- Student memberships (fulltime) – $40 per year
- Young naturalists (6–18) – $40 per year
You can join the Club in one of the following ways:
Pay online using a credit card
Or, submit a postal application form
Fill out and post a membership application form and make your payment directly into the Club’s bank account
Or, join and pay at a meeting
You can join and pay at a general meeting of the Main or Darling Range Branches. Check out the program.
Renewing your membership
- You can submit a one time only online membership application and pay securely by credit card.
- If you want to pay by bank transfer, please use 2018 Membership renewal form. If you use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you can use the Fill and Sign feature to fill electronically and then email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please ask at a meeting or contact the Club.