Volume 26 No 2 – April 30, 2008
- Birds of Naturalists Island, Kimberley, Western Australia. By K. Coate.
- The Impact of fire upon the size and flowering of three Honey Possum food plants as the western end of the Fitzgerald River National Park, Western Australia. By A. Everaardt.
- Biodiversity attributes of an isolated woodland fragment in metropolitan Perth, Western Australia. By S. Reynolds.
- The Donnelly River catchment: an important refuge for all of south-western Australia’s endemic freshwater fishes and the Pouched Lamprey (Geotria australis). By D.L. Morgan and S.J. Beatty.
- Birds in four remnant bushland isolates and a garden and their importance to large isolated reserves in Perth. By P.F. Berry and O.F. Berry.
- A new subspecies of Loxocarya striata (Restionaceae) from the Whicher Range. By G. Keighery.
- Obituary – Ann Goodale (1937-2007)
- From Field and Study:
- Southern Giant Petrel with a geolocator and colour band recovered on Rottnest Island. By Denis Saunders.