Volume 26 No 3 – October 30, 2008
- Obituary – Vincent Noel Serventy (1916-2007)
- Feeding aggregations of bottlenose dolphins and seabirds in Cockburn Sound, Western Australia. By H.C. Finn and M.C. Calver.
- Do Wedge-tailed Shearwaters exhibit right footedness? By W.J. Bancroft.
- Observations of habitat use and abundance of fish species over a 15 year period at Mettam’s Pool. By R.D. Phillips.
- Mammal records from the Western Australian Naturalist. By J.M. Harris.
- From Field and Study:
- Pied Imperial Pigeon and Red-tailed Black Cockatoo commuting to the Coronation Islands, Kimberley, Western Australia. By Kevin Coate.
- Migratory Little Friarbirds. By Kevin Coate.