- Use by honeyeaters and parrots of a Brown Mallet plantation and an arboretum at Dryandra Woodland, Western Australia, at a time of year when few other nectar resources were available. By William E. Davis, JR and Harry F. Recher
- Vascular Flora of Dryandra Woodland (Lol Gray and Montague State Forests). By Greg Keighery and Bronwen Keighery
- Behavioural observations on an unnamed species of skink Liopholis (formerly Egernia) “Cape Range” from Cape Range. By M.J. Bamford and A.R. Bamford
- A feeding technique of the Brown Honeyeater (Lichmera indistincta).
By Kevin Coate
- A new species of Darwinia (Myrtaceae) from Western Australia. By Greg Keighery
- A checklist of the naturalized vascular plants of Western Australia II: Changes 1994–2004. By Greg Keighery